TOUR PRICE US$ 460.00 Per person
Day 1: Cusco - Km 104 - Wiñayhuayna - Aguas Calientes
At 4:00 am our transfer will pick you up from your hotel in Cusco or
5:30am Ollantaytambo if you wish to start from there.
You will travel through Sacred Valley to Ollantaytambo Train Station. (Train leaves at 6:10 am)
At 7:20 am, you with your guide will start hiking through the original Inca till the Sun gate, from where you will have the first amazing view of Machu Picchu.
You will explore amazing Inca cities along the Inca Trail, especially the Wiñayhuayna Inca ruins
On the way visit fantastic scenery of the Urubamba River, and then finally went down to the town of Aguas Calientes. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Cusco
Rise to Machupicchu, guided tour of the most important places in Machu Picchu for about 2 hours. And then you will have free time for yourself to explore Machupicchu and then in the afternoon go to Aguas Calientes where we will have to return to Ollantaytambo train and then take the bus to Cusco.
- Transfer from Cusco hotel to ollantaytambo train station
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Km 104
- Entrance to the Inca Trail
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide (English - Spanish)
- 01 night hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 01 Box lunch / 01 Breakfast / 01 Dinner
- 01 bus CONSETUR (Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes - 1st day)
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo. 9:50 p.m.
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottle
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- First breakfast, lunch and dinner on the last day.
- Tips (optional)
What to wear
- Medium size backpack
- Light poles
- Trekking shoes.
- Appropriate clothing (hot and cold)
- Bottle of water
- Cap to protect
- Chocolates, sweets (can be purchased in Cusco)
- Personal Stuff (camera, extra money, etc)
- Category Luxury Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Expedition train on way back at 18:20 extra cost $15
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes
- Entrance ticket to Huaynapicchu or machupicchu mountain(depends on availability) extra cost $70