TOUR PRICE US$ 400.00 Per person
Day 1: Cusco - Km 104 - Wiñayhuayna - Aguas Calientes
Being 4.00 in the morning we will choose the Hotel for transfer to the train station to catch the train to Km 104 where the Inca Trail begins short. We visite the Chachabamba 104 km (2050 m). The journey continues with a visit to Wiñayhuayna (Forever Young) for some was the former home of the ancient priests of Machu Picchu. On the way visit fantastic scenery of the Urubamba River, and then finally went down to the town of Aguas Calientes. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Cusco
Rise to Machupicchu, guide tour of the main temples of Machu Picchu for about 2 hours. And free time for free visit Machupicchu and then in the afternoon go to Aguas Calientes where we will have to return to Ollantaytambo train and then take the bus to Cusco.
- Train ticket from Ollantaytambo to Km 104
- Entrance to the Inca Trail
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Professional guide (English - Spanish)
- 01 nights of hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 01 lunch / 01 Breakfast / 01 Dinner
- 01 bus CONSETUR (Machu Picchu / Aguas Calientes)
- Backpacker Train ticket from Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo. 9:30 p.m.
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottle
- Transportation Ollantaytambo - Cusco.
- First breakfast, lunch and dinner on the last day.
- Tips (optional)
What to wear
- Medium size backpack
- Light poles
- Trekking shoes.
- Appropriate clothing (hot and cold)
- Bottle of water
- Cap to protect
- Chocolates, sweets (can be purchased in Cusco)
- Personal Stuff (camera, extra money, etc)
- Category Luxury Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Expedition train at 6:20 extra cost $15
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes
- Visit Huaynapicchu incoming extra cost $70