This one-day trip is extremely popular and is suitable for all levels with daily departures with rapids of class III (depending on weather conditions).
PRICE: 40 USD.
FROM 09:00 A.M TO 05:00 P.M
AVAILABILITY: THE WHOLE YEAR
OPTIONAL: $15 USD VIDEO
You will be picked up from your hotel at 09:00 a.m. From here, you will get private transportation that will take you to your camping ground “Casa Cusi”, at “Cusipata River Camp” where you can leave your belongings in secure lockers.
Your Professional River guides will provide you with all the proper rafting equipment including helmet, wet suit, spray jacket, paddle and self bailing raft.
After a comprehensive safety talk, you will drive 10 min to Chuquicahuana where you will be rafting on exciting class III rapids (approximately two hours as floating time). Afterwards, you will be driven back to your basecamp “Casa Cusi” where you could enjoy a sauna and hot showers while you’re going to wait for your lunch to be served.
You will return later on the afternoon. Photos and videos will be available a few hours later.
- Transportation to the river and back.
- All the rafting equipment, such as helmets, life jackets, spray jackets, wet suits, paddles & raft.
- Professional River Guides.
- Lunch, we can accommodate to a vegetarian diet upon request.
- Photos and videos upon request with an additional charge.
- Safety Kayaker.
We recommend that you take
- A complete set of dry clothes
- A pair of sandals or tennis shoes for the river, that will get wet.
- A small towel
- A bathing suit to wear under the wet suit