66.00 USD ONE PERSON
DURATION: FULL DAY
FROM 09:00 A.M TO 04:00 P.M
AVAILABILITY: THE WHOLE YEAR.
We will leave Cusco at 09:00 a.m towards the town of Huayllarcocha, after 15 minutes by car and 5 minutes walking we’ll arrive to the walls of limestone.
A short explanation about safety will be made by the guide, then we will do some rappel from a wall of 20m, we’ll wear climbing shoes and we could choose between different routes that this wall has. The difficult levels in this wall vary from IV (beginner) to VII + (advanced).
At noon, we’ll have a small break to enjoy our snacks and then continue climbing.
We’ll walk back to Cusco, crossing old Inca roads, passing close to some archaeological sites until the traditional neighbourhood of San Blas where our adventure ends, afterwards we will stop at your hostel.
- Private transportation on the way up the mountain.
- Snacks (vegetarian option available)
- Full technical equipment (ropes, harnesses, carabiners, descenders, climbing shoes, helmets, magnesium).
- Rock-climbing guide.
We recommend that you take
- A daypack
- Comfortable shoes for walking.
- Rain jacket.
- An extra bottle of water.